- Complimentary continental breakfast: we have revitalized our approach to your start to the day. Prepared
daily, this elegant and hearty assortment of artisanal baked goods, locally chopped fruit, yogurts, cereals,
granolas, fresh ground coffee, assorted teas and juices, will redefine your expectations of the continental
breakfast. Due to popular demand, this offering is open to the public at a price of $12 per person.
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout guest rooms and common areas
- Air Conditioning
- Private shower and baths
- Cable television
- Some pet friendly rooms; based on discretion and availability
In addition to what we consider “the basics,” the following onsite amenities distinguish the
Seaward Inn as a leader amongst country bed and breakfast inns...
- Oceanfront Landing: one of Rockport’s most picturesque vistas. Read a book, plan a picnic, or just
watch the changing tides from your seat on our elevated lawn, perched atop the Atlantic’s historic
- Brick Room: with the same, expansive ocean views as the Landing, this space is where you’ll find
guests sipping tea, chatting with friends, or watching a classic New England storm pass by. As the sun sets
and the air cools down, the fireplace in our adjacent living room warms the transition into your evening.
- Walking paths: offer some of New England’s most scenic and breathtaking views. In fact, a seaside
path will lead you directly from our door, to Rockport’s historic downtown. If you’re looking
for something more challenging, just speak with our GM Nancy, who is an avid runner and hiker. Some of her
favorites include, the abandoned inland of Dogtown,
and Halibut Point State Park.
- Lawn Games: on our Oceanfront Landing is a family favorite. There is truly no better playing field for
afternoon bocce, croquet, or ping pong.
- Bicycles: are a great way to get to know our neighborhood. Take your pick from our fleet of beach cruisers
and head to town, the beach, or beyond!
- The Gift Shop: offers guests another way to take a memento of their Cape Ann experience home. We sell local
art work, crafts, books, coffee mugs, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, our signature Seaward Inn cookbook (Pierre
Tells All), and more.
- Restaurant Delivery: when you’re tired of eating out, speak with our staff who will arrange delivery
from your choice of any restaurant on Cape Ann.
- Spa Services: are available at one of Rockport’s local spas, or in the comfort of your room. Speak
with our friendly staff to schedule a little pampering.
Our staff would also be happy to help arrange some excursions during your stay. Whether it’s a deep
sea lobster expedition and whale watch, or a kayak trip around the famous twin light houses of Thatcher’s
Island, we will tailor fit an itinerary to you (and your family’s) preferences. For a complete listing
of local attractions such as beaches, granite quarries, tennis, golf, and more, please visit Rockport’s
homepage or use our helpful, online staff.